On Friday the 21st I am travelling to Berlin. It’s not the first time I’m going to Berlin. I think I was there about eight times. In this Blog post I want to share what I take with me for a short city trip. I stay there for four days, so the most stuff I have to carry on is my technical equipment. Here you can see what I take with me:
– TECHNICAL STUFF –
- Hama „Star 75“ Tripod – Very Cheap one
- Joby Gorilla Pod SLR – Flexible, wrappable legs allow you to secure your camera almost anywhere
- Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 – Cheap but good Zoom-Objective
- Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens – A compact 18-135mm lens for still photography and EOS Movies
- Charger vor the Canon EOS 700D and g7X
- Boblbee Metron 15 Camera Backpack – This is just the inlay, a great backpack to carry your stuff around
- Canon Remote Switch RS-60 E3 – Helps eliminate camera shake for telephoto shots, macrophotography and long exposures
- HP Stream 7 – My daily Windows 10 Tablet for surfing and social media
- Lumia 720 – Dual Sim Windows Phone, it is my daily companion
- Canon EOS 700D – My camera for fancier photographs
- Jabra Revo Wireless – I don’t go out without my Headphone, the best is it works over Bluetooth
- Microsoft Band – Helps you achieve your fitness goals by tracking your heart rate, steps, calorie burn and sleep quality
- Canon G7x – My new VLOG camera, stunning performance in any situation*
- Pebble Smartstick – Packed with 2200Mah emergency battery power for a whole charge of most popular Smartphones or mobile devices
- Lumia 1020 – I use this phone as a Camera for fast shots that I want to share on social media platforms. But I think the Canon G7X will replace this device.
*On Saturday I bought a camera specially for this trip. Because I needed a new compact camera for my city trips. I’m tired to carry around a heavy DSLR all the time. So I bought the Canon G7X. That is the end of a long love story with my Canon IXUS 80 IS. It was my travel buddy for more then eight Years and still working. The main problem is, it can’t film in FULL-HD, but still a great camera for photos.
Why the Canon G7x?
G7 X key features
♦ 20MP 1″-type BSI CMOS sensor (13.2 x 8.8mm)
♦ 24-100mm equiv. F1.8-2.8 lens
♦ Clicking control dial around lens
♦ Flip-up rear touchscreen
♦ Dedicated exposure compensation dial
♦ 3.0″ 1.04m dot LCD (720 x 480 pixels)
♦ Built-in ND filter
♦ Wi-Fi with NFC
The specs speak for themselves and it has a very compact body who fits your pocket; Zoom lens is both brighter and further-reaching than anything offered by its enthusiast compact rivals; Selfie-friendly tilting LCD monitor; Intuitive touch-screen interface; Very good image quality; Wi-Fi connectivity gets photos on your phone for share it directly to Instagram.
– TOILETRIES –
- Nivea Syling Spray extra strong – provides extra strong fixation that holds all day long
- KMS Head Remedy Shampoo – is a gentle, soothing shampoo for sensitive scalp, fragrance free and dye free.
- Dove MEN +Care Deodorant – alcohol free and antiperspirant
- L’oreal MEN EXPERT Hydrant Energy – The most time I only sleep like 5 hours so I need an extra boost in the morning – Men Expert infuses Taurine & Vitamin C in a daily skin booster for an extreme energising action
- Calvin Klein Encounter – an addictive blend of crisp spice, warm cognac and sensual woods. a contrast of freshness and warmth makes the fragrance
- The Body Shop Hand Cleanse Gel – This hand cleanse gel keeps hands clean while on the go. It has a refreshing mango scent.
- L’oreal Hydra Energetic Icy Eye Roll – I need this in the morning to get rid off my eye bags.
- Schwarzkopf got2b beach matt – Matt Paste for that beach surfer look. Designed to give you a matt effect, with medium hold.
- Nail Clippers – What to say? Never forget this thing 😉
- Comb – Special big comb – I like combs with wider bristle, because your hair get a fresher look.
- Philips RQ1175/16 Senso Touch – Normally I shave wet, but on a short trip I like my Philips Shaver
- Bvlgari AQVA – One of my favorite perfume (Aromatic Aquatic Woody)
- Toothbrush and toothpase – The most important thing that I forgot the most time to take with me 😛
These are all my toiletries I use daily so they have to come with me. I’m a fan of the L’oreal products it gives a good cooling effect in the morning specially at summer. To style my hair I use the Schwarzkopf got2be first and then fix my hairstyle with the Nivea Styling Spray. Maybe one day I will do a „Wake up with me“ video.
– CLOTHES –
These are my clothes I take with me. Let’s start at the top left. My drawstring pack very handy for a short trip to the city when you don’t have a lot things to take with you. In Switzerland we call them „Hipster-Säckli“ = „Hipster-Bag“. For each day a T-Shirt, I really like print shirts so I take three of them with me. Four pair of socks and CK underwear. One Thank Top for hot days. On the right some shorts and swimwear. Back to the left bottom. Some Adidas sports wear, t-shirt, shorts and sport trousers. A blue and a grey jacket for cold summer evenings. One pair of jeans from Scotch and Soda and on the bottom two pair of shoes. My Nikes and and some Sneakers from Your Turn.
If you have any question comments below 🙂 In the meantime, work hard, stay strong and enjoy life.
Follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/pureviewch Subscribe on Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC89Co9H3-JzUHtLuF5sTzvA Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/pureviewch